A Four-Weight-Stack System which can accommodate up to four simultaneous users! Adding strength training to your routine will increase lean muscle mass, helping you burn calories more effectively and efficiently. Warranted for light commercial use, this gym is perfect for club houses, fire stations, hotels, and corporate gyms.
Four stations each with a 200lb. weight stack working independently of each other.
- Station 1: Fully adjustable Functional Training/Cable Arms provide over 100 exercises! Every exercise you have ever performed with dumbbells can be duplicated here. Also a great station for Sports Specific exercises, and Functional Training exercises. This station also includes a High Pulley for Lat Pull Downs, Triceps Push Down, etc.
- Station 2: Adjustable Dual Cable Column for Functional Training. Duplicate Every Day, or Sports Specific movements. This station provides resistance at any angle, at any desired height. Either standing, or on a Stability Ball. Static Handles are mounted to frame to help keep your balance when performing leg exercises.
- Station 3: Row/Press Arm for safe machine style Bench Press, Incline Press, Shoulder Press, and Seated Rows. Self-aligning Leg Extension/Leg Curl provides seated Leg Extension and Standing Leg Curls. Mid Pulley for Ab Crunches, Triceps Extensions.
- Station 4: Leg Press/Calf Raise for full leg development. The creative cabling of this station provides a 1:2 ratio for up to 400 pounds of resistance.
- Frame: 2″ X 3″, and 2″ X 2″, Heavy gauge steel tubing.
- Finish: Platinum Gray multi-stage electrostatic powder coat paint.
- Pulleys: 4-1/2″ diameter, fiberglass reinforced nylon and rotate on sealed ball bearing hub.
- Cables: Internally lubricated, 7 X 19 strand construction, rated at 2000 pound tensile strength.
- Upholstery: Double-stitched heavy gauge vinyl covering contoured, extremely-dense foam.
- Weight Plates: 1″ thick precision milled with EZ Glide nylon bushings.
- Pivot Points: Rotate around sealed roller bearings.
- Dimensions: 110” L X 87″ W x 83″ H