- The professional trainer is made of a heavy-duty rectangular profile 100 x 50 x 2.5 mm with high quality two-layer powder coating technology.
- Frame color: Black-metallic
- Anti-slip rubber-plastic supports provide stability and safety, prevent damage to the floor surface of the hall.
- The ends of the profile are closed with plastic plugs with clamps.
- All rolling and rolling units use high quality duralumin housing bearing units.
- Metal protection of the weight stack on both sides, with a hole edged with rubberized plastic (yellow) for safe selection of the load.
- Metal bottle holder.
- Visual instructions for performing exercises.
- The guides for the weight block are made of stainless steel tube with a diameter of 20 mm.
- Weight Stack: Powder coated metal plates. Caprolon inserts in the plates for smooth sliding along the guides.
- The weight is changed by rearranging the adjusting pin with a metal head (lock). The weight block fixator is fixed on a flexible elastic cord.
- To propel the loads, a 5.8 mm PVC-sheathed steel cable is used.
- Laser marking of height and length levels, printed on the profile.
- Bright semi-automatic levers position adjustment clamps are easy and convenient to use, adjustable in 16 positions.
- Bright yellow semi-automatic retainer for adjusting the seat position, adjustable in 8 positions.
- Seat and backrest made of PU foam, upholstered in artificial leather.
- Upholstery color: Black (other colors are optional).
- Multi-position rubber coated handles with decorative bolt caps for a variety of exercises.
- Manufacturer: DHZ
- European certificate of quality and industrial safety TUV, tests are carried out with a five-fold load of 100,000 repetition cycles with a maximum weight of the stack, while at the end of the tests the wear of the equipment must not exceed 80%.
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||1240 x 990 x 2110 mm|
|Standard stack weight:||109 kg|
|The weight:||261 kg|