- The professional trainer is made of a heavy-duty rectangular rounded profile 100 x 50 x 2.5 mm with high-quality two-layer powder coating technology.
- Frame color: Black-metallic
- Anti-slip rubber-plastic supports provide stability and safety, prevent damage to the floor surface of the hall.
- The ends of the profile are closed with plastic plugs with clamps.
- All rolling and rolling units use high quality duralumin housing bearing units.
- Metal protection of the weight stack on both sides, with an opening edged with rubberized plastic for safe selection of the load.
- Metal bottle holder.
- Visual instructions for performing exercises.
- Guides for the weight stack are made of stainless steel tube with a diameter of 20 mm
- Weight Stack: Powder coated metal plates. Caprolon inserts in the plates for smooth sliding along the guides.
- The weight is changed by rearranging the adjusting pin with a metal head (lock). The weight block fixator is fixed on a flexible elastic cord.
- Balance levers neutralize starting load
- To propel the loads, a 5.8 mm PVC-sheathed steel cable is used.
- Laser marking of height and length levels, printed on the profile.
- The bright semi-automatic lever adjustment lock is light and easy to use, adjustable in 5 positions.
- The seat and bolsters are made of PU foam, upholstered in artificial leather.
- Upholstery color: Black (other colors are optional).
- The traction neck is made of metal with a rubber coating and decorative plugs – tips fixed with a bolt. (removable).
- Manufacturer: DHZ Fitness
- European certificate of quality and industrial safety TUV, tests are carried out with a five-fold load of 100,000 repetition cycles with a maximum weight of the stack, while at the end of the tests the wear of the equipment must not exceed 80%.
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||2170 x 1000 x 2300 mm|
|Standard stack weight:||110 kg|
|The weight:||220 kg|