Biofeedback is offered for clinicians to accurately assess user gait performance. Feedback includes the symmetry index, which is particularly outstanding for clinicians to condition users’ step and cadence. As a result, this treadmill is ideal for pediatric exercises, neurologically impaired patients, and other populations.
Typical applications of the MT200:
- Simulate uphill and downhill walking to emphasize specific muscle groups or motions.
- Promoting dorsiflexion and reducing flexion contractors with total knee and total hip replacements.
- Use retro-walking to promote the use of reciprocal muscle groups not normally exercised during forward walking alone.
Unique uses for the Spirit MT200:
- Small and precise speed increments and adjustable handrails make this treadmill ideal for use with children too.
- Small speed increments, specially configured handrails, and gait monitoring permit the neurologically impaired patient population to safely benefit.
- Removable step-up for assistance.
- Belt speeds as low as 0.1 mph to accommodate even the most deconditioned patient.
Other features of the MT200:
- When the belt is not moving the motor is locked for patient safety.
- Adjustable full length handrails for safety from heights of 24.5 – to 34.5 inches and width of 19.5 to 31 inches.
- Bi-Directional Belt Speed.
|Net Weight:||516 lbs|
|Max User Weight:||440 lbs|
|Step-up Height:||to step: 5″, to deck: 10″|
|Stride Surface:||22” x 60”|
|Overall Dimensions:||95” x 40” x 55”|
|Motor:||3HP continuous duty|
|Power:||115 volts AC, 60 Hz, 20 amps,
NEMA 5-20P power cord